Tybee Island Attractions & Events
Tybee Island is an island rich in American history, beautiful tropical ecology, and fun entertainment to delight all ages. We hope you enjoy exploring the following Georgia beach attractions and educational experiences our island has to offer.
- Tybee Island Lighthouse and Museum located in old Fort Screven
- Fort Pulaski National Monument
- Tybee Marine Science Center located adjacent to our hotel
- A Casino Cruise Boat
- Oatland Island Wildlife Center
- Dolphin Watch Boat Rides
- Explore nearby uninhabited islands, beaches, and waterways through immersive & interpretive wildlife & ecology tours
- Tybee Island Pavilion & Ocean Fishing Pier located adjacent to our hotel
- Sea Kayaking and Deep Sea Fishing
- Golf at the Wilmington Island Club
- Tybee Island's beautiful beaches
- Shopping along nearby Tybrisa Street
- Play mini-golf on nearby Wilmington Island
For a complete list of upcoming Tybee Island events, please check out our events calendar, here.
For a complete list of all outdoor water activities and package deals (e.g. Fishing, Boating, Kayaking, Parasailing, etc.), please speak with any of our Ocean Plaza Resort front desk and reservations agents.